- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Spain leads FIFA rankings, Uruguay up to No. 3
Question of the Day
ZURICH (AP) - World champion Spain remained at the top of FIFA’s monthly rankings, and Uruguay rose to a new high of third.
The Netherlands dropped two places to fourth, losing second to Germany despite not playing since beating England 3-2 in an exhibition in February.
Portugal climbed two places to fifth, overtaking England and Brazil. The Italians dropped out of the top 10, with Denmark replacing them at No. 9.
Ivory Coast is the highest-ranked African team after staying at No. 15, while Mexico still leads CONCACAF nations after rising to No. 20. The United States dropped two places to No. 29.
The biggest mover was North Korea, which changed 25 places to No. 86, while 21st-ranked Australia leads Asian confederation nations.
New Zealand, at No. 130, leads the Oceania confederation.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world