- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Spidey who? Peter Parker, Miles Morales cross over
Question of the Day
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Marvel Comics says Spider-Man alter ego Peter Parker will have the ultimate crossover in June by meeting his counterpart from the Ultimate Comics Universe, Miles Morales.
Morales is Spider-Man in the publisher’s Ultimate universe _ a grittier, more contemporary place where characters who are killed stay dead, just like Parker, whom Morales replaced.
Their meeting will take place in a five-issue miniseries written by Brian Bendis and drawn by Sara Pichelli.
Bendis said Wednesday the two heroes will meet in “Spider-Men” as part of a celebration of Spider-Man’s 50th anniversary. It’ll be the first time the two universes have crossed paths.
Spider-Man was co-created by Steve Ditko and Stan Lee and made his debut in “Amazing Fantasy” No. 15 in August 1962.
Marvel Entertainment LLC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq