- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Rock Hall adds performers to induction ceremony
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has announced additional artists for its induction ceremony, including a performance by 2012 inductee the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Fellow inductees Faces with original members Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood are also set to perform on Saturday. Other additions include ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill performing for Freddie King; Darlene Love will perform for inductee Don Kirshner; and Donovan performs with John Mellencamp.
And Rapper and “NCIS” star LL Cool J joins Public Enemy’s Chuck D to induct the Beastie Boys.
The 27th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony takes place Saturday night in Cleveland. HBO will carry the telecast on May 5. Additional presenters and special guests will be announced later this week.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.