- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Rock Hall adds performers to induction ceremony
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has announced additional artists for its induction ceremony, including a performance by 2012 inductee the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Fellow inductees Faces with original members Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood are also set to perform on Saturday. Other additions include ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill performing for Freddie King; Darlene Love will perform for inductee Don Kirshner; and Donovan performs with John Mellencamp.
And Rapper and “NCIS” star LL Cool J joins Public Enemy’s Chuck D to induct the Beastie Boys.
The 27th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony takes place Saturday night in Cleveland. HBO will carry the telecast on May 5. Additional presenters and special guests will be announced later this week.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- EDITORIAL: Harry Reid's corrupt Senate house of cards
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again