- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
Rock Hall adds performers to induction ceremony
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has announced additional artists for its induction ceremony, including a performance by 2012 inductee the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Fellow inductees Faces with original members Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood are also set to perform on Saturday. Other additions include ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill performing for Freddie King; Darlene Love will perform for inductee Don Kirshner; and Donovan performs with John Mellencamp.
And Rapper and “NCIS” star LL Cool J joins Public Enemy’s Chuck D to induct the Beastie Boys.
The 27th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony takes place Saturday night in Cleveland. HBO will carry the telecast on May 5. Additional presenters and special guests will be announced later this week.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- 'Conservatives' should feel exposed by Bundy's racist comments: Scarborough
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Rand Paul: Bundy's racist remarks are 'offensive'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014