- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, non-lethal aid to counter Russians
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
Rock Hall inducts Brit bands Small Faces-The Faces
CLEVELAND (AP) - With lineups that included some rock royalty, British bands The Small Faces and The Faces have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones and Kenney Jones, who played drums for The Who, were just some of the members of the two bands, which had hits like “Itchycoo Park” and “Stay With Me” in the 1960s and `70s. The Small Faces started in 1965 on London’s East End before dissolving when late lead singer Steve Marriott left to start Humble Pie.
Stewart was ill and couldn’t attend the ceremony Saturday night in Cleveland.
Stevie Van Zandt inducted the groups and called them profoundly influential. He said they produced some of the most soulful music ever.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.