- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Rock Hall inducts Brit bands Small Faces-The Faces
Question of the Day
CLEVELAND (AP) - With lineups that included some rock royalty, British bands The Small Faces and The Faces have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones and Kenney Jones, who played drums for The Who, were just some of the members of the two bands, which had hits like “Itchycoo Park” and “Stay With Me” in the 1960s and `70s. The Small Faces started in 1965 on London’s East End before dissolving when late lead singer Steve Marriott left to start Humble Pie.
Stewart was ill and couldn’t attend the ceremony Saturday night in Cleveland.
Stevie Van Zandt inducted the groups and called them profoundly influential. He said they produced some of the most soulful music ever.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Australia issues arrest warrant for men believed to be homegrown ISIL terrorists
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors