- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Tuning into TV: Ashton Kutcher to play Steve Jobs in film
“Jobs” will tell the story of his life from wayward hippie to co-founder of Apple and revered creative entrepreneur, according to industry daily Variety, whose report was confirmed as accurate by the spokeswoman.
Production is due to start in May while Mr. Kutcher is taking a break from “Two and a Half Men,” the hit TV series he joined last year after Charlie Sheen was fired following a very public row with the producer.
Mr. Kutcher, 34, was best known for TV shows including “That '70s Show” and “Punk’d” before he replaced Mr. Sheen in May. He and Miss Moore, both Twitter early adopters, announced their separation in November.
Oprah still bullish on her cable network
Oprah Winfrey says she still has faith in her troubled cable network.
Appearing Monday on “CBS This Morning,” Miss Winfrey told the show’s co-host - and her best friend - Gayle King that she believes the Oprah Winfrey Network will fulfill its mission of transforming viewers’ lives.
If viewers don’t respond, Miss Winfrey says, “I will move on to the next thing.”
OWN has struggled to build an audience since its launch in January 2011.
Says Miss Winfrey: “I’ll always be OK.”
TV sets sail with Titanic anniversary specials
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CURL: The modern GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- CPAC 2014: Straw poll signals Paul-Cruz showdown
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- U.S. deploys 12 F-16 fighter jets to Poland as exercise in response to Ukraine situation
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again