- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Tuning into TV: Ashton Kutcher to play Steve Jobs in film
“Jobs” will tell the story of his life from wayward hippie to co-founder of Apple and revered creative entrepreneur, according to industry daily Variety, whose report was confirmed as accurate by the spokeswoman.
Production is due to start in May while Mr. Kutcher is taking a break from “Two and a Half Men,” the hit TV series he joined last year after Charlie Sheen was fired following a very public row with the producer.
Mr. Kutcher, 34, was best known for TV shows including “That '70s Show” and “Punk’d” before he replaced Mr. Sheen in May. He and Miss Moore, both Twitter early adopters, announced their separation in November.
Oprah still bullish on her cable network
Oprah Winfrey says she still has faith in her troubled cable network.
Appearing Monday on “CBS This Morning,” Miss Winfrey told the show’s co-host - and her best friend - Gayle King that she believes the Oprah Winfrey Network will fulfill its mission of transforming viewers’ lives.
If viewers don’t respond, Miss Winfrey says, “I will move on to the next thing.”
OWN has struggled to build an audience since its launch in January 2011.
Says Miss Winfrey: “I’ll always be OK.”
TV sets sail with Titanic anniversary specials
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- First pot business license issued in Washington
- 1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obamas food standards
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- U.S. tasks Navy destroyer to Black Sea amid Ukraine tensions
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again