- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
Pash: union protective of Saints players
An 18-game regular season remains a consideration, but not before the NFL has gone through a full season of the practice and workout limitations in the new CBA. While acknowledging the quality of preseason games is not what the league wants, Pash said the NFL must effectively balance health and safety concerns for the players with an expansion of the regular season.
The union would have to approve increasing the schedule from 16 games, and would certainly seek more roster spots.
Pash also said the league is examining changes to the Pro Bowl to make it more competitive and interesting.
“It’s not going to ever look like a playoff game,” he said, “but to improve it so fans are not saying `I feel bad watching it.’
`’The guys in the game say they were a little embarrassed by it.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.