- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Marc Anthony, Marco Antonio Solis, Chayanne tour
Question of the Day
MIAMI (AP) - Marc Anthony, Marco Antonio Solis and Chayanne are going on tour together.
Anthony was on hand Monday in Miami for the announcement. The three amigos kick of their tour in the city on Aug. 3.
The tour is called,"Gigant3S," a play on the Spanish word "giant." The tour has 14 dates and will end in Las Vegas.
Cardenas Marketing Network is producing it.
Despite their differing styles, Anthony said the musicians will weave together one show rather than presenting three mini concerts.
Anthony is best known in the U.S. market not just for his popular salsa music but also for his ex, Jennifer Lopez. Their hit reality music show "Q'Viva! The Chosen" on Univision was picked up for English audiences by Fox. It features competing artists from across Latin America.
TWT Video Picks
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- QADER: Extradite the assassin of Bangladesh's founding father
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs