- Parents outraged after white supremacists plant racist Easter eggs
- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in Pledge of Allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ John Brennan, Obama’s top counterterrorism adviser; Carly Fiorina, former CEO of Hewlett-Packard; former Gov. Jennifer Granholm, D-Mich.; Eric Schmidt, executive chairman of Google; David Walker, former comptroller general.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Robert Gibbs, adviser to President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign; Ed Gillespie, adviser to Mitt Romney’s campaign; Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen; Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Former Gov. Haley Barbour, R-Miss.; Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa; Gov. Jerry Brown, D-Calif.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Brennan; House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio; Govs. Bob McDonnell, R-Va., and Brian Schweitzer, D-Mont.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Brennan.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.