- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Kenseth: Times have changed for teammates
Question of the Day
NO LE MANS FOR WALTRIP: Michael Waltrip has pulled out of the 24 Hours of Le Mans because of schedule conflicts and will be replaced by Brian Vickers on the AF Waltrip Racing team.
Vickers, who is driving part-time for Michael Waltrip Racing this season, will be joined by MWR co-owner Rob Kauffman and Rui Aguas on the AF Waltrip team for the race June 16. The same trio also will race in the six-hour FIA World Endurance Championship race in Belgium on May 5.
Waltrip blamed television and NASCAR duties. He, Kauffman and Aguas finished 13th in their class at in their first appearance at Le Mans last year after transmission issues ended their effort at the 16-hour mark. The team finished third in the FIA World Endurance Championship at Spa Francorchamps in 2010, and third in the Petite Le Mans race in 2011.
“Running at Spa is pretty cool. It’s such a historic place, and the high speed Eau Rouge corner sure gets your attention. It will be a challenge in the race,” Vickers said.
“Le Mans will be one of the highlights of my career.”
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world