- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
Kenseth: Times have changed for teammates
NO LE MANS FOR WALTRIP: Michael Waltrip has pulled out of the 24 Hours of Le Mans because of schedule conflicts and will be replaced by Brian Vickers on the AF Waltrip Racing team.
Vickers, who is driving part-time for Michael Waltrip Racing this season, will be joined by MWR co-owner Rob Kauffman and Rui Aguas on the AF Waltrip team for the race June 16. The same trio also will race in the six-hour FIA World Endurance Championship race in Belgium on May 5.
Waltrip blamed television and NASCAR duties. He, Kauffman and Aguas finished 13th in their class at in their first appearance at Le Mans last year after transmission issues ended their effort at the 16-hour mark. The team finished third in the FIA World Endurance Championship at Spa Francorchamps in 2010, and third in the Petite Le Mans race in 2011.
“Running at Spa is pretty cool. It’s such a historic place, and the high speed Eau Rouge corner sure gets your attention. It will be a challenge in the race,” Vickers said.
“Le Mans will be one of the highlights of my career.”
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes 'your paycheck'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.