- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Euro Rdp: Torres nets 3 for Chelsea; Madrid wins
Question of the Day
Messi ended a three-game scoreless streak, putting Barcelona ahead in the 16th minute and getting the final goal in the 90th.
Pedro Rodriguez also had two goals, and Seydou Keita and Thiago Alcantara one each in Barcelona’s first game since coach Pep Guardiola said he was leaving at the end of the season and being replaced by assistant Tito Vilanova. Rober had an own goal for Rayo Vallecano.
ROME (AP) _ Undefeated Juventus moved a step closer to the Serie A title with a 4-0 rout at neighbor Novara.
Mirko Vucinic got goals in the 16th and 64th minutes, Marco Borriello scored in the 40th to give him goals in consecutive games and Arturo Vidal had a goal in the 50th.
Juventus is unbeaten in all 35 league matches this season, plus its four Italian Cup matches _ it faces Napoli in the May 20 final.
With three rounds left, Juventus remained three points ahead of defending champion AC Milan, which won 4-1 at Siena. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored in the 29th and in the fifth minute of second-half injury time, raising his league-leading goals total to 26. Antonio Cassano scored in the 26th, his first goal since minor heart surgery in November, and Antonio Nocerino got a goal in the 90th, seven minutes after Erjon Bogdani scored for the hosts.
Elsewhere, Inter Milan and Udinese both won to create a four-way tie with Lazio and Napoli for third place and the final Champions League berth.
Pama won 2-1 at Lecce to leave the southern club in the relegation zone. Lecce remained third from bottom, one point behind Genoa, which lost 3-2 at Bologna.
PARIS (AP) _ Eden Hazard tied the score with a penalty kick in the 71st minute, then helped set up Nolan Roux’s goal in the 79th to lead defending champion Lille over Paris Saint-Germain 2-1 and keep alive its slim title hopes.
Javier Pastore had scored in the 48th minute for visiting PSG, which played a man short after Mamadou Sakho received a red card in the 70th. For the go-ahead goal, Hazard flicked the ball to Tulio De Melo, who nodded it back across the goal for Roux to nod home.
Montpellier has a five-point lead over PSG with four games left, and Lille is another two points back.
GLASGOW, Scotland (AP) _ Scottish champion Celtic eased to a 3-0 win over Rangers, stretching its lead over its city rival to 21 points.
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of politicizing business
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq