- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Brazil says no delays on World Cup stadiums
SAO PAULO (AP) - The Brazilian government says construction work at World Cup stadiums is on schedule in all 12 host cities.
With 800 days until the World Cup, the government says more than half the work is completed at five stadiums. At another five, more than 30 percent of the construction is done. Two are at just 20 percent _ the Beira-Rio stadium in the southern city of Porto Alegre and the Arena das Dunas in northeastern Natal.
The Castelao stadium in the northeastern city of Fortaleza is closest to completion, with 60 percent of the work done.
The government said Tuesday that renovation at famed Maracana Stadium, site of the final, is 39 percent finished.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.