- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Country star George Jones released from hospital
NASHVILLE, TENN. (AP) - Country music legend George Jones is out of the hospital after nearly a week of treatment for an upper respiratory infection.
The statement says Jones will be resting at home until his next concert on April 20 in Mahnomen, Minn.
Webster has denied rumors that 80-year-old had been suffering from pneumonia. He was admitted to a Nashville-area hospital last Thursday and was treated with antibiotics.
The Country Music Hall of Fame member is known for dozens of classic country hits, including “White Lightning” and “He Stopped Loving Her Today.”
For the latest country music news from The Associated Press, follow: http://www.twitter.com/AP_Country
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Yelp.com's ethics questioned
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.