- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Country star George Jones released from hospital
Question of the Day
NASHVILLE, TENN. (AP) - Country music legend George Jones is out of the hospital after nearly a week of treatment for an upper respiratory infection.
The statement says Jones will be resting at home until his next concert on April 20 in Mahnomen, Minn.
Webster has denied rumors that 80-year-old had been suffering from pneumonia. He was admitted to a Nashville-area hospital last Thursday and was treated with antibiotics.
The Country Music Hall of Fame member is known for dozens of classic country hits, including “White Lightning” and “He Stopped Loving Her Today.”
For the latest country music news from The Associated Press, follow: http://www.twitter.com/AP_Country
TWT Video Picks
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world