- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Master rookie Bradley is perfect so far at majors
AUGUSTA, GA. (AP) - Keegan Bradley doesn’t get all the fuss about being a Masters rookie.
After all, he has a perfect record in the majors.
Bradley became only the third player in at least 100 years to win a major in his first try at last year’s PGA Championship, and says not being familiar with the course actually helped him at the Atlanta Athletic Club. His length off the tee is sure to be an asset when the Masters begins Thursday. Augusta National plays every inch of its 7,435 yards and then some, and it’s nearly impossible to contend here, let alone win, without being able to boom it up off the tee.
Only three rookies have won the Masters, and none since Fuzzy Zoeller in 1979.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.