- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
Chad Johnson arrested on domestic violence charge
Question of the Day
DAVIE, Fla. — Police say Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson has been arrested on a domestic violence charge, accused of head-butting his newlywed wife during an argument in front of their home in Davie, Fla.
Davie police Capt. Dale Engle says Johnson and his wife were at dinner Saturday night and she confronted him about a receipt she had found for a box of condoms. His wife, Evelyn Lozada, is on the reality show, “Basketball Wives,” and the couple married last month.
Johnson’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, declined to comment.
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- DOJ investigates Nebraska parade float critical of Obama
- Eric Holder: 'Racial animus' fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- CURL: The hypocrisy of Obama's 15-day Vineyard vacation
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Agency scrubs Malia Obama photos at White House's request: report
- Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi formerly a U.S. captive
- EDITORIAL: The faux farmer in the Senate race in Iowa
- Defense Dept.: Contracting personnel may be wasting billions due to FAR regulation confusion
- Obama's 'blank check' rejected as border solution
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs