- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Montoya wins Cup pole at Watkins Glen
“For the next five races, it’s win or bust, basically,” Busch said. “Finishing second, third or fourth ain’t going to get us anywhere.”
Busch said three wins would lock up a spot and figures Gordon is his main rival.
“If we pass him back in points, that would get us back in the Chase,” Busch said. “If he gets two and we’re in front of him in points with only one win, then he’s in and we’re out.”
“With the overall points being as close as they are, it’s tough now,” said Johnson, fourth in points but only eight behind Earnhardt, his teammate at Hendrick Motorsports. “I want to lead the championship going into the postseason. That’s my goal. But there will be some craziness during the race. We see that on road courses, period. If there’s a chance to take a risk, I think you’ll see a lot of it.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.