- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
1 NJ town finally accepts ‘Jersey Shore’ spinoff
MANCHESTER TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) - Snooki and JWoww have finally found a New Jersey town that will let them tape the second season of their reality show.
The mayor of Manchester Township in Ocean County tells the Asbury Park Press ( http://on.app.com/Oo8dLb) that the “Jersey Shore” spinoff “Snooki & JWoww” will start shooting there in the next few days.
He says there’s nothing in local law to keep Jennifer “JWoww” Farley and Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi from filming there.
In recent weeks, Point Pleasant Beach nixed taping there, and 495 Productions, which produces the show, decided against accepting conditions from local officials in Morristown.
Manchester Mayor Michael Fressola says he just wants the reality show stars to be good neighbors and obey the police department.
“Snooki & JWoww” taped its first season in Jersey City.
Information from: Asbury Park (N.J.) Press, http://www.app.com
TWT Video Picks
The Democratic leader's calumnies rival those of Joe McCarthy
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Russian bombers buzz U.K. airspace; jets scrambled to chase off 'Bears'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014