- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Evangelist Billy Graham improving at N.C. hospital
Question of the Day
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — The Rev. Billy Graham remained in stable condition Monday after a restful night at the North Carolina hospital where he’s being treated for bronchitis.
Nurses said the renowned evangelist had breakfast Monday morning at Mission Hospital in Asheville and was doing well. Dr. David Pucci, a pulmonologist, said Mr. Graham’s infection was responding well to treatment.
The 93-year-old Mr. Graham was admitted to the hospital overnight Saturday for treatment of the lung infection.
Earlier Sunday, he watched a grandson, the Rev. Will Graham, on television as he preached at First Baptist Church of Spartanburg, S.C. His daughter, Gigi, and another grandchild ate lunch with him that afternoon.
No date has been set for his discharge, but physicians hope Mr. Graham’s rapid recovery will continue and he’ll be able to return home soon.
Mr. Graham was hospitalized for pneumonia in November. His staff says the evangelist’s health has been good since his release, though he had remained at his home in Montreat, where he’s working on an upcoming book.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
- HUSAIN: Worlds grand ayatollahs rally behind Sistani
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors