- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
2013 Nissan JUKE Features new Midnight Edition package
In its first two years of production, the highly innovative Nissan JUKE has been hard to ignore. Its aggressive styling has been matched only by its dynamic performance - driven by its standard 188-horsepower 1.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) Turbo, 16-valve DOHC aluminum-alloy inline 4-cylinder and available advanced torque vectoring AWD system. So it might come as a surprise that Nissan is giving JUKE a slightly more stealthy appearance with a new accessory grouping called the JUKE Midnight Edition.
Available as a Nissan accessory package on all 2013 JUKE S, SV and SL models, the Midnight Edition features unique 17-inch Black Wheels, a Sapphire Black rear roof spoiler, and Sapphire Black mirror caps. It is available at Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price* (MSRP) of $1,200 USD, a savings of $500 USD** over the cost of items if purchased separately.
“The Midnight Edition JUKE stands out by its subtlety,” said Al Castignetti, vice president and general manager, Nissan Division, Nissan North America, Inc. “The combination of black-on-black-on-black wheels, spoiler and mirrors gives JUKE a dramatic new look, which we think enhances its already bold styling. We expect it to be a very popular addition to the JUKE lineup for 2013.”
Other enhancements to the 2013 JUKE include:
• The addition of a RearView Monitor to the Navigation Package on SV models
• A revised Rockford Fosgate ecoPUNCH audio system is added to the SV Navigation Package and is standard on SL models
• And three new colors, Atomic Gold, Brilliant Silver and Pearl White, join the JUKE color palette
About the 2013 Nissan JUKE
The Nissan JUKE, now in its third year, continues to offer bold styling, acclaimed levels of performance and an available advanced torque vectoring AWD system with performance technology often reserved for premium vehicles.
Built on Nissan’s proven global B-platform, JUKE looks exactly like it drives - fun, bold and exciting. It features a standard 1.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) Turbo, 16-valve DOHC aluminum-alloy inline 4-cylinder engine rated at 188 horsepower and 177 lb-ft of torque. The available torque vectoring AWD system splits torque up to 50:50 between the front and rear wheels and can also can split torque from side-to-side across the rear axle. When cornering, the system helps reduce understeer and enhance the vehicle’s cornering feel.
The JUKE interior is equally aggressive with bolstered front seats, a wide instrument panel and a unique center console inspired by a motorcycle fuel tank and finished in high-gloss paint. An innovative Integrated Control (I-CON) system combines control of the automatic A/C and the three-mode drive selector - Normal for everyday driving; Sport for a more intense performance feel; and Eco for maximum efficiency - adjusting throttle, transmission (CVT) and steering feel. The fold-down 60/40-split bench seat and flat load floor provides passenger and cargo hauling flexibility.
Available interior features range from leather-appointed seats and RearView Monitor to Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition and Nissan Navigation System with NavTraffic Real-Time Traffic Information (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately). Safety features include six air bags, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC).
The 2013 Nissan JUKE is offered in front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive models and three trim levels, S, SV and SL.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.