- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Md. cannibal suspect incompetent to stand trial
Question of the Day
BALTIMORE (AP) – A Maryland man who told police he killed a housemate and ate his body parts has been ruled incompetent to stand trial.
Harford County State’s Attorney Joseph I. Cassilly wrote to the judge in the case Monday saying prosecutors have reviewed a report by a psychiatric hospital and agree Alexander Kinyua is incompetent to stand trial. The 21-year-old Joppatowne man has been undergoing a competency evaluation at the Clifton T. Perkins Hospital.
Authorities say Kinyua told investigators earlier this year that he killed a 37-year-old Ghanaian man who had been staying with his family, and ate his heart and part of his brain. He was indicted in June for first-degree murder and a weapons charge.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
- HUSAIN: Worlds grand ayatollahs rally behind Sistani
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors