- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Stephanie Cutter, deputy campaign manager for President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign; Kevin Madden, adviser to Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign; Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa; Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.; Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Govs. Martin O’Malley, D-Md., and Bob McDonnell, R-Va.; Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed; Ted Cruz, Republican Senate nominee in Texas.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill.; former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani; Norquist; Neera Tanden, president of the Center for American Progress.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Cutter; Eric Fehrnstrom, adviser to Romney’s campaign; former Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Pa.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Ed Gillespie, adviser to Romney’s campaign; Robert Gibbs, adviser to Obama’s campaign.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Interviews and show reviews from the Los Angeles punk scene past and present. Los Angeles has always been rich in punk rock talent since punk rock was born.
Inside the sport of hockey from a scout’s perspective
Classical music and the performing arts: news and reviews you can use.
For moms, dads, kids, tech heads, travelers, kitchen mavens and everyone else on your holiday gift list
White House pets gone wild!