- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Singer Wynonna Judd’s husband injured in SD crash
Question of the Day
HILL CITY, S.D. (AP) - Country singer Wynonna Judd’s husband has been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash in South Dakota.
The state Highway Patrol says 55-year-old Michael Moser of Nashville, Tenn., was riding a motorcycle north on U.S. Highway 16 in the Black Hills when he crossed the center line and hit a car. Moser was airlifted to Rapid City Regional Hospital. The patrol says his injuries are serious but not life-threatening.
The car’s driver was not injured.
Moser was cited for crossing the center line and not having a license to operate a motorcycle.
TWT Video Picks
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq