- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Singer Wynonna Judd’s husband injured in SD crash
HILL CITY, S.D. (AP) - Country singer Wynonna Judd's husband has been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash in South Dakota.
The state Highway Patrol says 55-year-old Michael Moser of Nashville, Tenn., was riding a motorcycle north on U.S. Highway 16 in the Black Hills when he crossed the center line and hit a car. Moser was airlifted to Rapid City Regional Hospital. The patrol says his injuries are serious but not life-threatening.
The car's driver was not injured.
Judd was riding ahead of her husband and was not involved in the crash. She canceled a Saturday evening show in Deadwood, a resort town in the Black Hills, after the crash.
Moser was cited for crossing the center line and not having a license to operate a motorcycle.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again