- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Hollywood reacts to the death of Phyllis Diller
Hollywood reacts to the passing of comic pioneer Phyllis Diller:
_ “I adored her. She was a wondrous spirit who was great to me.” _ Barbra Streisand.
_ “The thing that strikes me most about Phyllis, aside from a joy to be around, was her uniqueness. There was no one like Phyllis before, and I doubt if there will be anyone after.” _ Bob Newhart.
_ “Phyllis Diller was a friend of mine. 1 time she came over with a 70 year old guy. Told me she was “Robbing the cradle”. RIP” _ Tweeted Dylan McDermott.
_ “A true original has died. Phyllis Diller There was NOOne like her, no 1looked like her sounded like her. A FUNNY FUNNY. Classy& Smart RIP” _ Whoopi Goldberg, on Twitter.
_ “She was responsible for getting me one of my first jobs. I loved her and I will miss her tremendously, as will the whole world.” _ Rip Taylor.
_ “She was one of a kind. A brilliant talent and an extremely supportive friend, when you needed one. When I had the accident that broke my leg a couple of years ago, hers was the first voice that managed to reach me by phone at the hospital. She was also the first note I received, written on a piece of paper it said … `Money’s scarce. Times are hard. Here’s your F(asterisk)(asterisk)(asterisk)ing get well card - Phyllis.’ She knew how to lift your spirits. I loved her and we will all miss her.” _ Carol Channing.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- New battlefront emerges in war between Republicans, tea party
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Budget negotiators look to federal workers for benefit concessions
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
This column will cover anything that has anything remotely to do with the game of baseball, from the game itself to mid-summer trades to offseason moves.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Political satirist and Christian apologist Bob Siegel discusses religion and politics.
White House pets gone wild!