- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Wynonna Judd’s husband loses leg after SD crash
Question of the Day
RAPID CITY, S.D. (AP) - Wynonna Judd’s husband has lost his leg after a motorcycle crash in South Dakota.
Michael Scott “Cactus” Moser was riding a motorcycle on U.S. Highway 16 in the Black Hills on Saturday when he crossed the center line and hit a car. He was airlifted to a hospital.
A representative for Judd said Monday that Moser’s leg was “severed at the scene of the accident” and that doctors have amputated his leg above his knee. Moser has also had surgery on his hand.
Judd is postponing scheduled concerts in Canada as a result. Moser is a resident of Nashville, Tenn., and the drummer in the country singer’s band.
The statement says the couple appreciates the “well-wishes from family, friends and fans.”
TWT Video Picks
By Scott Pinsker
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. police chief orders officers not to arrest legal gun owners carrying weapons in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq