- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
Wynonna Judd’s husband loses leg after SD crash
RAPID CITY, S.D. (AP) - Wynonna Judd’s husband has lost his leg after a motorcycle crash in South Dakota.
Michael Scott “Cactus” Moser was riding a motorcycle on U.S. Highway 16 in the Black Hills on Saturday when he crossed the center line and hit a car. He was airlifted to a hospital.
A representative for Judd said Monday that Moser’s leg was “severed at the scene of the accident” and that doctors have amputated his leg above his knee. Moser has also had surgery on his hand.
Judd is postponing scheduled concerts in Canada as a result. Moser is a resident of Nashville, Tenn., and the drummer in the country singer’s band.
The statement says the couple appreciates the “well-wishes from family, friends and fans.”
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Building a D.C. memorial for an endless war bumps into regulations
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.