- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
New in Virginia: Snowden Bridge
Question of the Day
Brookfield Homes is building more than 1,000 single-family homes and town homes at Snowden Bridge in Stephenson, a planned community with a swimming pool, a splash park, a picnic and grilling area, playgrounds, playing fields, trails, a dog park, and an indoor sports facility with basketball and tennis courts. Shopping centers and parks are nearby.
There are several collections of single-family homes and town homes.
Each home in the Premier Collection of single-family homes in this Frederick County community will include maintenance-free vinyl siding, raised-panel shutters, professional landscaping, an asphalt driveway and a two-car garage.
Inside, all three models in the Premier Collection feature three bedrooms, 21/2 baths, 9-foot ceilings on the main level, birch or poplar cabinets and a pantry in the kitchen, a pedestal sink in the powder room, a private master bath with a dual-sink vanity, a full unfinished basement, a rough-in for a lower-level bath, Energy Star appliances, and gas heat.
The single-family homes in the Premier Collection have 1,506 to 1,752 finished square feet, with base prices from $199,990 to $229,990. Homeowner association fees are $125 per month.
The Andover model, with 1,506 square feet, is priced from $199,990. This home features a foyer entrance with an adjacent powder room and coat closet.
The main level includes an open living room with two windows and a dining room with an optional column and knee wall.
Across the back of this house are a family room with windows on two sides, a breakfast area and the kitchen.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a private bath with a linen closet. Two more bedrooms and a second full bath complete this level. The laundry room is on the lower level.
Options include finished lower levels, room extensions, a deck, a fireplace, columns, sunrooms, bay windows, and a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower.
For more information or directions, call sales managers Peter Daly at 866/347-7755 or visit www.BrookfieldDC.com.
TWT Video Picks
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq