- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
Poland’s Wach up next for Wladimir Klitschko
BERLIN (AP) - Wladimir Klitschko will defend his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles against Polish challenger Mariusz Wach on Nov. 10 in Hamburg.
Klitschko’s management company announced the fight on Thursday, saying it will be the first time the Ukrainian has faced a bigger opponent. Wach is 6-foot-7 1/2, about 1 1/2 inches taller than Klitschko.
The 32-year-old Wach is No. 4 in the WBC’s rankings, with 27 wins _ 15 by knockout _ and no defeats since turning professional in 2005.
Klitschko, the 1996 super heavyweight Olympic champion, has a 58-3 record including 51 knockouts.
The 36-year-old Klitschko returns to Hamburg for the first time since his unanimous decision victory over Britain’s David Haye in July 2011 and for the fourth time overall.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.