- Sen. Rob Portman: Math is on GOP’s side to win Senate this fall
- Four-time deportee arrested for molesting 9-year-old Texas girl
- Private investigators turn to drones to catch marital cheaters, insurance liars
- Sleep issues can accelerate Alzheimer’s, while mental exercises can delay it, study shows
- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup to pay $7B to settle subprime mortgage case
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
Duran Duran cancels NJ concert
Question of the Day
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - The illness of a band member has forced the last-minute cancellation of rock group Duran Duran’s concert at the Revel resort in Atlantic City.
The casino said keyboardist Nick Rhodes has been sick for the past few days and saw a doctor Saturday who advised him not to perform Saturday night. Rhodes said doctors told him he could be suffering from exhaustion.
The casino said the band is considering playing the show in the next few days, so fans should hold onto their tickets and wait for an official announcement of when a re-scheduled show will be held.
TWT Video Picks
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- DOJ investigates Nebraska parade float critical of Obama
- Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi formerly a U.S. captive
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- CURL: The hypocrisy of Obama's 15-day Vineyard vacation
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- EDITORIAL: The faux farmer in the Senate race in Iowa
- Agency scrubs Malia Obama photos at White House's request: report
- Eric Holder: 'Racial animus' fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Obama's 'blank check' rejected as border solution
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs