- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Romney must fight fire with fire
Question of the Day
As Winston Churchill once said, "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." Unless the Romney campaign comes to grips with the fact that President Obama is a student of Saul Alinsky, there is no way Mitt Romney can win in November.
Mr. Obama has declared war, and in "Rules for Radicals," Alinsky's tactic is simple: "In war, the end justifies almost any means." One can easily conclude that calling Mr. Romney a felon, a vampire, a tax dodger or, as portrayed in a video, the killer of the wife of a man who lost his job, is in line with these tactics. Mr. Obama's anti-social behavior, which is without ethics or a moral compass, is simply bubbling over.
This is simply despicable, disgusting and dishonest.
MICHAEL J. HANLEY
Park Ridge, Ill.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Get Breaking Alerts
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Michael Moore, movie-making critic of capitalism, has nine homes