- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Romney must fight fire with fire
Question of the Day
As Winston Churchill once said, "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." Unless the Romney campaign comes to grips with the fact that President Obama is a student of Saul Alinsky, there is no way Mitt Romney can win in November.
Mr. Obama has declared war, and in "Rules for Radicals," Alinsky's tactic is simple: "In war, the end justifies almost any means." One can easily conclude that calling Mr. Romney a felon, a vampire, a tax dodger or, as portrayed in a video, the killer of the wife of a man who lost his job, is in line with these tactics. Mr. Obama's anti-social behavior, which is without ethics or a moral compass, is simply bubbling over.
This is simply despicable, disgusting and dishonest.
MICHAEL J. HANLEY
Park Ridge, Ill.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Get Breaking Alerts
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan