- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Romney must fight fire with fire
As Winston Churchill once said, "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." Unless the Romney campaign comes to grips with the fact that President Obama is a student of Saul Alinsky, there is no way Mitt Romney can win in November.
Mr. Obama has declared war, and in "Rules for Radicals," Alinsky's tactic is simple: "In war, the end justifies almost any means." One can easily conclude that calling Mr. Romney a felon, a vampire, a tax dodger or, as portrayed in a video, the killer of the wife of a man who lost his job, is in line with these tactics. Mr. Obama's anti-social behavior, which is without ethics or a moral compass, is simply bubbling over.
This is simply despicable, disgusting and dishonest.
MICHAEL J. HANLEY
Park Ridge, Ill.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
Get Breaking Alerts
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Doctors say profound new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Xbox One, Playstation 4 games penalize users for cursing in their own homes
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Allen West warns Obamas backdoor gun control is moving forward
- First Dog Sunny knocks down Ashtyn Gardner; Michelle Obama yanks leash