- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Wynonna resumes tour after husband’s crash
NASHVILLE, TENN. (AP) - Wynonna Judd is going back on tour after her husband lost his left leg in a motorcycle crash.
She says in a statement that husband Michael Scott “Cactus” Moser “continues to improve every day as he begins his road to rehabilitation.”
Moser was also her drummer. Judd says they are looking forward to the day when they will be together again on stage.
Moser was injured Aug. 18 in South Dakota. He was airlifted to a hospital, and doctors amputated his leg.
Instead of gifts, the couple is asking people to donate in Moser’s name to Homes For Our Troops. The organization helps members of the military with serious disabilities.
Judd’s tour resumes Thursday in Michigan. She has also rescheduled shows that she missed because of the accident.
Follow http://www.twitter.com/AP_Country for the latest country music news from The Associated Press.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.