- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Las Vegas burlesque star Holly Madison pregnant
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Holly Madison, the blonde burlesque performer who worked at Playboy and on reality TV before starring in a Las Vegas Strip show, says she’ll be adding a new title to the resume _ mom.
The 33-year-old star of “Peepshow” told Us Weekly she’s 12 weeks into her pregnancy. Her boyfriend of nine months, Pasquale Rotella, issued an enthusiastic statement Wednesday.
“Holly and I are so excited to announce that we are going to be parents,” said Rotella, who is CEO of Insomniac Events, organizers of the Electric Daisy Carnival rave. “We’re in love and counting down the days until we meet our beautiful baby. I can hardly believe how lucky I am.”
In May, Madison announced she would finish her run with “Peepshow” at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino on Dec. 30.
Show officials say tickets are still available through the end of the year, but they’re working with Madison to determine how much of that time she’ll be performing in the lead “Bo Peep” role.
“The producers of `Peepshow’ couldn’t be happier for Holly as we know she has had a long desire to become a mother,” show officials said in a statement, adding that they’ll be making a casting announcement soon.
“Peepshow” debuted in March 2009, with Madison taking the lead in June of that year.
Madison previously worked at Playboy and dated the magazine’s creator, Hugh Hefner. She’s also known for her role in the reality show “The Girls Next Door.”
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.