- N.Y. prosecutors: Russian diplomats bilked $1.5 million from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
Retired RB Tomlinson moves into broadcasting
NEW YORK (AP) - Recently retired running back LaDainian Tomlinson is moving quickly into his second career.
NFL Network and SiriusXM Radio announced Wednesday that the 2006 NFL MVP was joining the outlets as a broadcaster.
Tomlinson rushed for 13,684 yards, fifth on the career list, and scored 162 touchdowns, third-most ever. The former Charger and Jet announced his retirement in June.
Tomlinson will appear on NFL Network's new Sunday morning show, "First on the Field." He'll also host weekly shows on NFL news and fantasy football for SiriusXM.
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- At minimum, a bad deal
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
We’re not all having tea with the Queen you know.
Happiness is attainable. Morning to night. I love to teach, deal with folks that have an issue and really wish to tackle it and write.
Film Reviews and Articles by Kevin Williams
White House pets gone wild!