- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
Sadler is still miffed over jumped-restart penalty
Question of the Day
“That’s a once-in-a-lifetime win that we felt got taken away from us,” he said Friday.
Sadler said he’s uncertain whether racing resumes in the restart box or at the start-finish line.
“It can’t be both,” Sadler said. “Let’s pick one. Let’s either start in the re-start box when the leader goes and he initiates the start like Brad did last week, or let’s wait until the start-finish line. We can’t do both. That’s when it gets confusing to the drivers and puts NASCAR in a tough spot to make some tough calls.”
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. said the rules are clear.
“We know we can’t beat the No. 1 to the start-finish line,” he said. “I think it was made very clear that we better not beat him to the start-finish line. If so, we better give it back.”
Patrick has failed to go the distance in five of her 19 starts, and her average finish is 20th. A crash ended her first race at Iowa Speedway in May, and last week’s wreck at Indianapolis was her fourth in 10 starts.
She and crew chief Tony Eury Jr. had a long talk after her day ended on the 39th lap last week.
“We need to definitely get on a good stretch here and regroup and get positive and get back to basics and stop trying so hard, if that makes any sense,” Patrick said.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world