- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Celebs tweet about Eastwood at RNC
Question of the Day
_ “20 years ago I wanted Clint Eastwood to make my day. Now I just want him to take his pills and b grateful he doesnt need medicare.” _ Nancy Lee Grahn, “General Hospital” actress.
_ “I demand to see Invisible Obama’s invisible birth certificate.” _ Michael Schaffer, The New Republic.
_ “Clint Eastwood made my day.” _ Charlie Daniels, country singer.
_ “And so on this day, August 30, 2012, (at)MittRomney became a better actor than Clint Eastwood.” _ Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word.”
_ “I can’t believe I just watched (hash)ClintEastwood turn into somebody’s DRUNK UNCLE HARRY on the stage of the (hash)GOP (hash)RNC. He humiliated himself.” _ Star Jones, “Today” contributor.
_ “I. Love. Clint Eastwood.” _ Blake Shelton, country singer and judge on “The Voice.”
_ “I heard that Clint Eastwood was channeling me at the RNC. My lawyers and I are drafting our lawsuit.” _ comic actor Bob Newhart, referring to his signature one-way-conversation routines.
_ “`If Clint Eastwood ever talks to a chair on national TV, people will need a way to reassure each other’ _ inventor of Twitter, March 2006.” _ Patton Oswalt, comedian and actor on “The King of Queens.”
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world