- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
John C McGinley of ‘Scrubs’ fame comes to Broadway
NEW YORK (AP) - John C. McGinley, who played a loveable but scary doctor in the TV show "Scrubs," is joining Broadway's "Glengarry Glen Ross" opposite Al Pacino.
Producers of the David Mamet revival said Monday that McGinley will play Dave Moss alongside Pacino, Bobby Cannevale, David Harbour and Jeremy Shamos.
The revival marks the 30th anniversary of David Mamet's Pulitzer Prize-winning play about the backbiting world of salesmen.
McGinley was last on Broadway in "Requiem for a Heavyweight" in 1985 and his film credits include "Wall Street," "Talk Radio," "Born on the Fourth of July," "Nixon" and "Any Given Sunday."
Previews of "Glengarry Glen Ross" will start on Oct. 16 at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre and an opening night has been set for Nov. 11.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Paul takes veiled shot at Cruz, says GOP must focus on growth
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- VIDEO: Emily Miller on Fox Business "The Independents" special "The Gun Show"
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in
- Stolen European passports on Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777
- Gates: Obama strategy won't stop Putin
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again