- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Obama attacks Romney at Colo. rally
PUEBLO, Colo. — President Obama is wrapping up his swing across Colorado with tough attacks on challenger Mitt Romney.
Obama on Thursday told thousands at the state fairgrounds in Pueblo that his presumptive Republican opponent wants to raise taxes on the middle class to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy. He said "they have tried to sell us this trickle-down tax cut fair dust before."
Obama also blasted Romney for backing an Arizona-style immigration laws and for opposing a tax cut for wind energy.
Pueblo is home to a Vestas wind turbine plant.
On Wednesday, Obama denounced Romney's stances on women's issues in Denver.
Colorado is a pivotal swing state in November. Last week, Romney unveiled his own economic plan here and said Obama had failed to revive the economy.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- EDITORIAL: As jobs vanish, Obama wants more of same
- Stolen European passports on Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again