- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Alicia Keys: I want to cut my hair even shorter
NEW YORK (AP) - Alicia Keys recently chopped off most of her hair, and the singer is looking to go even shorter.
The R&B superstar debuted her bob hairdo this summer. In a recent interview, Keys said she wants to go “even shorter.”
When asked if she would shave her head, the 31-year-old replied: “I’m thinking about something like that. I’m telling you. I’m going there. I’m doing it.”
The Grammy-winning Keys arrived on the music scene in 2001 with braids, and she has mostly worn her hair long. She says with her new cut, she’s able to do more with her hair.
If she shaves her head, she’ll follow a list of celebrities including Natalie Portman, India.Arie, Chrisette Michelle and Kellie Pickler.
Follow Mesfin Fekadu on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MusicMesfin
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Professor apologizes after blasting Republicans in class
- Justice Dept.'s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014