- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Saline abortion is a chemical weapon
President Obama has warned Syria that the country would face consequences if it uses chemical weapons. He sounds pretty firm, right? You would thus think that Mr. Obama is against chemical weapon use. But I say that he does not oppose all chemical weapon use and, in fact, supports one in particular: saline abortion.
This injection into the womb of the mother causes the lungs and skin of the unborn baby to burn severely, leading to its death. Sounds like torture, right? I thought Mr. Obama opposed torture. Oh, that’s right — unborn babies don’t count as human beings because of their size and location.
Melissa Ohden is a survivor of a failed saline abortion. Go to melissaohden.com to read her story and learn about her pro-life activism. If it were up to Mr. Obama, Ms. Ohden would have been left for dead after she was born alive. She wouldn’t have been given medical care. As a state senator, Mr. Obama opposed Illinois’ Born Alive Infant Protection Act. He can come up with excuses why he voted this way, but the truth speaks loudly.
Before we worry about Syria’s president, let’s point a finger at our own.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Get Breaking Alerts
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws