- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Saline abortion is a chemical weapon
Question of the Day
President Obama has warned Syria that the country would face consequences if it uses chemical weapons. He sounds pretty firm, right? You would thus think that Mr. Obama is against chemical weapon use. But I say that he does not oppose all chemical weapon use and, in fact, supports one in particular: saline abortion.
This injection into the womb of the mother causes the lungs and skin of the unborn baby to burn severely, leading to its death. Sounds like torture, right? I thought Mr. Obama opposed torture. Oh, that’s right — unborn babies don’t count as human beings because of their size and location.
Melissa Ohden is a survivor of a failed saline abortion. Go to melissaohden.com to read her story and learn about her pro-life activism. If it were up to Mr. Obama, Ms. Ohden would have been left for dead after she was born alive. She wouldn’t have been given medical care. As a state senator, Mr. Obama opposed Illinois’ Born Alive Infant Protection Act. He can come up with excuses why he voted this way, but the truth speaks loudly.
Before we worry about Syria’s president, let’s point a finger at our own.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Get Breaking Alerts
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit