- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
‘Double Down’ by ‘Game Change’ team out in 2013
NEW YORK (AP) - The next “Game Change” is in the works.
“Game Change” authors Mark Halperin and John Heileman are working on a book about the 2012 presidential campaign, “Double Down: Game Change 2012.”
Penguin Press announced Tuesday that the new work was scheduled for the fall of 2013.
The authors’ previous work, “Game Change,” was a best-selling account of the 2008 race that helped revive interest in campaign books and was made into an Emmy Award-winning television movie by HBO. Ed Harris starred as Republican candidate Sen. John McCain and Julianne Moore played his running mate, then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.