- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Bengals must recognize Eagles haven’t quit
Question of the Day
No. 15 Minnesota (plus 3) at No. 17 St. Louis
Jeff Fisher should be in Coach of Year conversation.
No. 18 Tampa Bay (plus 3 1-2) at No. 19 New Orleans
Bucs will kick themselves for loss to Eagles when season concludes.
No. 32 Jacksonville (plus 7) at No. 23 Miami
Jaguars have No. 1 overall draft pick in their sights.
No. 25 Carolina (plus 3) at No. 21 San Diego
Both teams pulled off upsets a week ago. Chargers avoid one.
No. 24 Detroit (minus 6 1-2) at No. 29 Arizona
Cardinals will show up this time. They just won’t win.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq