- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Bengals must recognize Eagles haven’t quit
Question of the Day
No. 15 Minnesota (plus 3) at No. 17 St. Louis
Jeff Fisher should be in Coach of Year conversation.
No. 18 Tampa Bay (plus 3 1-2) at No. 19 New Orleans
Bucs will kick themselves for loss to Eagles when season concludes.
No. 32 Jacksonville (plus 7) at No. 23 Miami
Jaguars have No. 1 overall draft pick in their sights.
No. 25 Carolina (plus 3) at No. 21 San Diego
Both teams pulled off upsets a week ago. Chargers avoid one.
No. 24 Detroit (minus 6 1-2) at No. 29 Arizona
Cardinals will show up this time. They just won’t win.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world