- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Lohan to be arraigned on misdemeanor charges in LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Lindsay Lohan’s attorney will return to court to determine the next steps in the actress’ latest criminal case.
The 26-year-old is not required to attend the arraignment Wednesday on misdemeanor charges that she lied to police and was driving recklessly when her Porsche slammed into a dump truck in June. She is also accused of obstructing a police officer from performing duties.
The case could result in a probation violation. Lohan remains on probation for taking a necklace without permission in January 2011 and had been ordered to stay out of trouble.
The “Liz and Dick” star has been attempting a comeback after spending more time in recent years in courtrooms instead of film sets.
A schedule for Lohan’s next court date is likely to be set at the hearing.
TWT Video Picks
By F.H. Buckley
Obama has taken imperious overreach to new extremes
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.