- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Radio’s Laura Ingraham back on the air next month
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Radio talk show host Laura Ingraham will soon be back on the air after taking a short break.
Courtside Entertainment Group says it will distribute "The Laura Ingraham Show" starting Jan. 2. Meanwhile, she will boost her audience through a deal with Lauchpad Digital Media, which will stream the three-hour daily program and make it available for download on podcast.
Talkers magazine says the conservative Ingraham is the most-listened-to woman on radio, with an estimated 5.75 million listeners a week. Her show, launched in 2001, is now heard on more than 300 radio stations nationally.
She is also a Fox News contributor and principal guest host of "The O'Reilly Factor."
Ingraham began a brief hiatus from her show last month after ending a deal with its former distributor.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq