- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC's "This Week" _ Gov. Dannel Malloy, D-Conn.; Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn.; Reps. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and Donna Edwards, D-Md.; Mayor Pedro Segarra of Hartford, Conn.
NBC's "Meet the Press" _ Malloy; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
CBS' "Face the Nation" _ Malloy; Connecticut state police Lt. Paul Vance; Sens. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas.
CNN's "State of the Union" _ Live coverage of the Connecticut school shooting story; Gov. John Hickenlooper, Colo.; Andrew Solomon, author, "Noonday Dreamer: An Atlas of Depression"; Malloy; Blumenthal; Murphy; Stephen Barton, Aurora, Colo. shooting victim.
"Fox News Sunday" _ Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., and Joe Lieberman, I-Conn.; Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again