- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Gov. Dannel Malloy, D-Conn.; Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn.; Reps. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and Donna Edwards, D-Md.; Mayor Pedro Segarra of Hartford, Conn.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Malloy; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg; Randi Weingarten, president, American Federation of Teachers.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Malloy; Connecticut state police Lt. Paul Vance; Sens. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Live coverage of the Connecticut school shooting story; Gov. John Hickenlooper, Colo.; Andrew Solomon, author, “Noonday Dreamer: An Atlas of Depression”; Malloy; Blumenthal; Murphy; Stephen Barton, Aurora, Colo. shooting victim.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., and Joe Lieberman, I-Conn.; Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Afghanistan, heads to Africa
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.