- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Taking Names: Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum expecting baby
The Sexiest Man Alive will soon be a sexy dad.
Actor Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum are expecting their first child in 2013, their reps confirm.
The news was first reported by People.com, which named Mr. Tatum the Sexiest Man Alive in November.
The couple, who recently co-starred in the film “10 Years,” met on the 2006 dance film “Step Up,” and wed in 2009.
Besides a baby, the new year will be a busy year for the parents-to-be. Mr. Tatum has at least four movies in the works while Mrs. Dewan-Tatum appears on this season of “American Horror Story: Asylum” and has a TV movie called “She Made Them Do It” premiering Dec. 29 on Lifetime.
Hollywood hacker sentenced to 10 years in prison
A federal judge has sentenced a man who hacked into the personal online accounts of Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis and other women to 10 years in prison.
U.S. District Judge S. James Otero sentenced Christopher Chaney on Monday in Los Angeles.
Chaney pleaded guilty to nine felony counts, including wiretapping and unauthorized access to a computer.
The biggest spectacle in the case was the revelation that nude photos taken by Miss Johansson herself and meant for her then-husband Ryan Reynolds were placed on the Internet.
Chaney also targeted women he knew, sending nude pictures of a former co-worker to her father.
HBO, Scorsese making film on Clinton
Filmmaker Martin Scorsese is making a documentary on Bill Clinton for HBO.
HBO announced Monday that Mr. Scorsese is producing and directing the film, with Mr. Clinton’s cooperation. The network did not announce an air date for the show on the nation’s 42nd president, who was in office from 1993 to 2001.
Earlier this year, HBO aired a documentary on Mr. Clinton’s immediate predecessor, George H.W. Bush.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Professor apologizes after blasting Republicans in class
- Justice Dept.'s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014