- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Taking Names: Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum expecting baby
Question of the Day
The Sexiest Man Alive will soon be a sexy dad.
Actor Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum are expecting their first child in 2013, their reps confirm.
The news was first reported by People.com, which named Mr. Tatum the Sexiest Man Alive in November.
The couple, who recently co-starred in the film “10 Years,” met on the 2006 dance film “Step Up,” and wed in 2009.
Besides a baby, the new year will be a busy year for the parents-to-be. Mr. Tatum has at least four movies in the works while Mrs. Dewan-Tatum appears on this season of “American Horror Story: Asylum” and has a TV movie called “She Made Them Do It” premiering Dec. 29 on Lifetime.
Hollywood hacker sentenced to 10 years in prison
A federal judge has sentenced a man who hacked into the personal online accounts of Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis and other women to 10 years in prison.
U.S. District Judge S. James Otero sentenced Christopher Chaney on Monday in Los Angeles.
Chaney pleaded guilty to nine felony counts, including wiretapping and unauthorized access to a computer.
The biggest spectacle in the case was the revelation that nude photos taken by Miss Johansson herself and meant for her then-husband Ryan Reynolds were placed on the Internet.
Chaney also targeted women he knew, sending nude pictures of a former co-worker to her father.
HBO, Scorsese making film on Clinton
Filmmaker Martin Scorsese is making a documentary on Bill Clinton for HBO.
HBO announced Monday that Mr. Scorsese is producing and directing the film, with Mr. Clinton’s cooperation. The network did not announce an air date for the show on the nation’s 42nd president, who was in office from 1993 to 2001.
Earlier this year, HBO aired a documentary on Mr. Clinton’s immediate predecessor, George H.W. Bush.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world