- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Denard Robinson: Michigan QB pleads guilty to driving offense
BATH TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson has pleaded guilty to driving with a suspended license and remains eligible to play in the Outback Bowl against South Carolina.
Wolverines spokesman David Ablauf said Tuesday that Robinson paid a fine and faces no additional punishment from the school.
Bath Township police Lt. Lyle Lindemulder says Robinson was pulled over in the early morning hours of Nov. 4 for failing to signal and having an expired license plate tag. The Clinton County district court clerk’s office says Robinson pleaded guilty Monday.
Robinson is one of the all-time NCAA leaders in career rushing yards by a quarterback. After sustaining an arm injury this season, the senior from Deerfield Beach, Fla., also lined up at running back and receiver.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.