- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Sanchez replaced by McElroy as Jets QB
Sanchez was 10 for 21 for 97 yards and three interceptions when he left with 4:48 left in the third quarter and the Jets trailing the Arizona Cardinals 3-0 on Sunday. McElroy, active for the first time in his two-year NFL career, was cheered loudly by the fans at MetLife Stadium as he entered the game.
After having a pass batted down by the Cardinals’ Ronald Talley, Sanchez was met on the sideline by coach Rex Ryan, who said something to his quarterback as McElroy immediately warmed up on the sideline.
Tim Tebow, the usual backup, is inactive as he heals from two broken ribs.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.