- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Friendly terrorists?
Question of the Day
Within a day or two after the atrocities in Benghazi, Libya, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton held a brief news conference during which she blamed the attack on protesters of a video. She went on to “sympathize” and say that all people find attacks on one’s religion reprehensible.
Then, in response to a question about a lack of security on the anniversary of Sept. 11, she gave a flippant answer, saying we can’t put up “barbed-wire fences” because these “people are our friends.” To the contrary, terrorists are not our friends. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice was then sent out to begin the cover-up.
Clearly, neither Mrs. Clinton nor President Obama can be trusted to make grave or strategic decisions where lives are at stake.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
Get Breaking Alerts
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Sen. Rand Paul pushes 'Economic Freedom Zones' for Detroit
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles