- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Sens. Johnny Isakson, R-Ga., and Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; former Rep. Asa Hutchinson, who’s leading a National Rifle Association program that will develop a model security plan for schools that relies on armed volunteers; Sarah Brady, Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence; Mayor Cory Booker of Newark, N.J.; Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Wayne LaPierre, CEO of the NRA; Sens. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ David Keene, NRA president; Sens. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, and Mark Warner, D-Va.; Rep. Tim Scott, R-S.C.; actor Ben Affleck.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Sen. Joe Lieberman, I-Conn.; Reps. Mick Mulvaney, R-S.C., and Steve LaTourette, R-Ohio; Hutchinson.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., and Kent Conrad, D-N.D.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Interviews and show reviews from the Los Angeles punk scene past and present. Los Angeles has always been rich in punk rock talent since punk rock was born.
Inside the sport of hockey from a scout’s perspective
Classical music and the performing arts: news and reviews you can use.
For moms, dads, kids, tech heads, travelers, kitchen mavens and everyone else on your holiday gift list
White House pets gone wild!