- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
Taking Names: Serpico: Pacino played me better than I did
Question of the Day
According to The Associated Press, a statement from the Orange County coroner's office said Dorman, 70, was under the care of a physician when he was found dead in his car Friday at his home in the coastal town of Laguna Niguel.
Authorities have said Mr. Dorman may have been on his way to a doctor’s appointment when he died.
No services have been announced.
Iron Butterfly rose to prominence in the late 1960s. According to the band’s website, its second album, “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida,” sold more than 30 million copies. The title track’s distinctive notes have been featured in numerous films and TV shows.
She made the comments during a Saturday ceremony with relatives at the island’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The hospital’s radiotherapy unit has been renamed the Clara Braithwaite Center for Oncology and Nuclear Medicine after Rihanna’s grandmother, who died in June.
Rihanna recently released “Unapologetic,” her seventh album in seven years.
The actor’s divorce petition cites irreconcilable differences and does not list a date when the couple separated, according to The Associated Press. Miss Moore announced last year that she was ending her marriage to the actor, 15 years her junior, but she never filed a petition.
Mr. Kutcher’s filing does not indicate that the couple has a prenuptial agreement. The filing states that Mr. Kutcher signed the document Friday, hours before it was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.
Mr. Kutcher and Miss Moore married in September 2005 and until recently kept their relationship very public, communicating with each other and fans on the social networking site Twitter. After their breakup, Miss Moore changed her name on the site from @mrskutcher to @justdemi.
Mr. Kutcher stars on CBS’ “Two and a Half Men.”
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Washington Post to readers: Send us your gun violence stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- Teen thugs in D.C. run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- MALCOLM/REIMER: Over-criminalization undermines respect for legal system
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- MILLER: Dick Heller challenges D.C.s gun registration, files for summary judgment in Heller II
- Study IDs reasons for late-term abortions
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Positive propaganda for a nation in peril.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Al Maurer provides a common sense, conservatarian, Constitutional conservative perspective from the battleground state of Colorado
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow